Papaya Soup Recipe | Herbal Goodness
Fresh Fish With GREEN PAPAYA SOUP (2 servings)
- 7 oz of fish of your choice – Cod, Halibut, White Tuna, Flounder (make it vegan with chickpea and seaweed)
- 4-5 slice of fresh ginger
- 3 slices Astragalus root
- 3-4 Black Dates or any dates you can find
- ¼ of green papaya (peeled and seeded), or at least the least ripe you can find
- 4 Cups of water or vegetable broth
- Prepare the double boiler. Bring the water to boil. Add in all ingredients into the inset of the double boiler and cook on low heat for 1½ – 2 hours. Low heat allows all the nutrients to stay intact.
Check out our Papaya Leaf Extracts, Seed Powder & Bulk Herbs.
Suggested Read: Papaya Seed Powder: A New Alternative to Black Pepper