This amazing tropical plant is Mother Nature’s best kept secret!
The papaya, papaw, or pawpaw is the plant Carica papaya. Its origin is in the tropics of the Americas.
Papaya plants grow in three sexes: male, female, and hermaphrodite. Almost all commercial papaya farms contain only hermaphrodites.
This amazing tropical plant is Mother Nature’s best-kept secret!
At Herbal Goodness we recognize the versatility of Papaya Fruit as a whole and for its individual components. Hence, we have products that fall into this category, which focus on the Papaya Leaves, the Papaya Seeds, and the Green Papaya.
- Collectively, they offer many health benefits for the digestive system, immune system, and blood platelet support.
- Papaya leaf extract contains super enzymes papain which helps digest proteins, wheat, fat, and carbohydrates and speed up metabolism.
- Papaya leaf extract is a glycerin extract made using the whole organic papaya leaf herb and contains nutrients that provide better bio-absorption.
- The Papaya Seeds, often overlooked, are especially beneficial for protecting our kidneys and promoting intestinal cleanse.
- The Green Papaya contains powerful anti-oxidants that may protect our skin and heart cells from damage. Additionally, green papaya is well recognized for improving digestive health.
Check out why we are unique. Then go ahead and buy our papaya leaf extracts with confidence, knowing that you are contributing to keeping our environment healthy and supporting the communities where our papayas are grown. Watch how our Papaya leaf extracts are manufactured, here in the USA.