Naturally occurring minerals are great for health and wellness, this is because they meet the nutritional deficit that occurs from our body constantly losing nutrients through excretion and metabolic activities. One mineral of interest to health and wellness enthusiasts in recent times is Zinc and its different supplemental forms. Zinc is an essential micronutrient that is crucial to almost every aspect of your health. It’s second only to iron as the most abundant trace mineral in your body. Zinc is a mineral, and it is called an "essential trace element" because very small amounts of zinc are necessary for human health. Since the human body does not store excess zinc, it must be consumed regularly as part of the diet. Zinc is needed for the proper growth and maintenance of the human body. It is found in several systems and biological reactions, and it is needed for several bodily functions.¹ Common dietary sources of zinc include red meat, poultry, and fish. Insufficient amounts of zinc in the body can have severe effects on health. Several forms of zinc supplements impact your health in unique ways. They’re generally available in capsule, tablet, and lozenge form. Our focus being Zinc sulfate.
Zinc sulfate is an inorganic compound. It is used as a dietary supplement to provide a much-needed supply of zinc for bodily activities. It was historically known as "white vitriol". Zinc sulfate and its hydrates are colorless solids. Herbal Goodness Zinc Sulfate Liquid Supplement is a one-of-a-kind supplement that boosts metabolism and can be consumed regularly as part of a healthy diet.
Health Benefits of Zinc Sulfate
- Immune Boost: Our Original Zinc Sulfate performs a vital role in your immune system, Zinc is right up there with vitamin C as a popular immune boost. Immune cells depend on zinc for healthy development and function.²This role that zinc plays in immune functioning is why researchers say boosting zinc intake can help you maintain great health as well as improve your quality of life.
- Supports Healthy Gut Health: Zinc Sulfate assists the digestive system to function properly leaving you in great shape. A healthy gut function helps boost the absorption of nutrients from our meals and the seamless flow of waste from the body. This in turn prevents toxicity and accumulation of waste within the body system. Moderate zinc levels are associated with issues of the intestine which interfere with food absorption.
- Boosts Healthy Heart Health: Supplementing with zinc supports and boosts heart health, which may include but is not limited to helping to maintain healthy levels of cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL or “bad”) cholesterol, and triglycerides. A higher zinc intake can be associated with healthy systolic blood pressure.²
- Supports Healthy Eye Health: Zinc is present in high concentrations in the eye. It plays a key role in maintaining vision, and insufficient levels of Zinc can alter vision. While extremely low levels can cause changes in the retina; this is the back of the eye where an image is focused.
- Healthy Skin Support: Zinc contains properties that help control the level of oil production within the skin, which makes it a potential candidate for fighting acne. Although not as effective as strong antibiotics in clearing acne, Zinc is still a safe and reliable go-to for clear skin. Keep in mind that zinc’s acne-clearing abilities haven’t been studied as thoroughly as other treatments, such as salicylic acid and glycolic acid, so chances are your dermatologist will steer you toward a different, more effective ingredient first.²
Why is Herbal Goodness Zinc Sulfate Extract for You?
- Fast Absorption: Our Original Zinc Sulfate will not only be absorbed into your body faster, but it is also more soluble than capsules so that you will get more of the vitamin into your system as well.
- Suitable For Vegans And Vegetarians: Our Zinc Sulfate is Vegan, contains non-GMO ingredients, is Gluten-Free, and does NOT contain any Yeast, Wheat, Milk or Milk Derivatives, Lactose, Sugar, Soy, Artificial Colors, and Flavors. Each easy-to-open bottle contains 2 fluid ounces which are a full 30-day supply.
Usage: Take approximately 2 droppers (2ml) then swallow. Take 1-2 times daily or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
- www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-982/zinc. Zinc. Accessed on August 14, 2021
- www.everydayhealth.com/diet-nutrition/potential-benefits-of-zinc-supplements/7 Potential Benefits of Zinc Supplements. Accessed on March 9, 2021