Minimum Advertised Pricing
Herbal Goodness Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) policy provides consistent and value based pricing, and protect Herbal Goodness and its vendors from price gouging, fluctuations and under valuation. Herbal Goodness ensures that all its retailers, health stores, health professional accounts and distributors [collectively known as "Vendors"] provide end consumers with products, service, knowledge and support necessary to maintain the high level of customer satisfaction. Herbal Goodness works hard to protect its goodwill, standards, reputation and market position.
The MAP Policy:
The MAP Policy:
- Dealers may advertise Herbal Goodness or Herbal Papaya products at or above the minimum advertised price. The MAP is equal to Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) displayed in our website, current price list and/or catalog.
- Advertising that provides a lower price than approved MSRP violates the MAP Policy.
- Any price with a “strike through” treatment is not considered a proper display of the MAP or higher price.
- Any advertised price, discounts such as coupons, or free accessories resulting in an effective advertised price for Herbal Goodness products at less than the MAP will constitute a violation of this Policy.
- A vendor who advertises bundles of products, which include Herbal Goodness products, must advertise the price or value of the Herbal Goodness products at or above the MAP. For example, the advertised bundle should say “includes Herbal Goodness product, which has a suggested retail price of $XX.00 (or higher)”.
- The MAP Policy applies both to the dealer’s advertised prices, and selling prices.
We will monitor compliance to this policy and cease selling to any vendor who violate this policy or offers any of its’ products on an internet auction site or any third party web site without express approval.
For questions about this policy or for guidance, please contact us at (800)-820-4829 or email@example.com.